WHITEFIELD GLOBAL SCHOOL PARENTS TEACHER ASSOCIATION 2018-19
PTA Vision: Making every child’s potential a reality.
PTA Mission: The overall purpose of PTA
The Parent–Teacher Association (PTA) will endeavour towards the following objectives –
- To promote, maintain and develop opportunities for the harmonious development of the children.
- To organize workshops and group discussions for the students on the topics connected with the education and development of the child.
- To assist school in solving the collective safety and security problem of the students
- To assist the School and its staff in organising different events.
- To assist school in resolving issues related to discipline and other non-financial matters of students, Teachers and parents amicably.
Guidelines and Important Pointers
- Parent member having two/three children in school, once nominated for a class will not be eligible to be nominated again.
- The members of Executive Committee will meet quarterly
- In working towards the objectives the PTA will be guided by the Management of the School and with the underlying principle of ensuring that all actions are in the best interest of the students without compromising the long term interest of the school.
- The PTA will only confine itself to such activities as permissible under the objectives
- It would be distinctly understood that the PTA as well as its individual members shall scrupulously refrain from interfering with the day to day administration of the school.
- 10 % of PTA members must be present at the meeting to be able to conduct PTA business. PTA cannot proceed with an activity or program if there are not enough members present to vote on the proposal.
- 60% of PTA members shall necessarily be the female members.
- The entire component of PTA except the chairman and the secretary are to be nominated .No member will serve the term twice.
- The right to nominate the members, Joint. Secretaries lies solely with the head of the institution.
PTA can only stand as advocacy body. The right to decision solely lies with the management.